Senior product designer – tech.mn
The senior product designer will join the product team to both optimize the existing user experience and define new functionality in the product roadmap of the SPARK loan origination platform. The designer’s goal is to ensure that the interactions, process, flow and overall experience of SPARK exceed our customers’ expectations. The designer will be responsible for fully immersing themselves in the realm of small business loan origination to better understand the user base so that they can translate concepts into meaningful user flows, wireframes, designs. visual and / or interactive prototypes.
- Lead all aspects of design within a cross-functional team, including user research, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Conduct qualitative research and usability testing sessions with existing SPARK customers and product stakeholders
- Develop personas and use cases for roles involved in loan origination across all customer segments
- Translate concepts into user flows and develop wireframes, visual designs and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with SPARK Product Technical Management to help translate interactive prototypes into user stories and requirements for the development team
- Support SPARK development teams during implementation as needed to ensure design requirements are met
- Work with the design manager to develop a new look for SPARK and translate it into a design system
- Belief and practice of the philosophy of diversity, equity and inclusion. Model behavior that inspires dialogue, learning and intercultural exchange
- More than 5 years of proven experience in user experience and interface design for web applications
- Experience in creating, implementing and using a design system
- Passionate about solving user problems through great design
- Open to receiving design comments and criticism
- Passionate about everything related to UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge on the latest industry trends and technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with complex enterprise software, FinTech, healthcare or other related industry
EDUCATION / OTHERS:
- BS / BA in design, human-machine interaction, related field, or 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- To be considered, please submit a portfolio containing 2 or more work samples that demonstrate your skills in research, interaction design, visual design and / or design systems.
- You are able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. You thrive by being an expert the team can rely on.
- Eager to get the job done. We are a small team and rely on each other to dig in and help out, especially in serving exceptional customer service.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, whether in person, remotely or in a collaborative environment, especially in a customer-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
SPARK is dedicated to creating and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. It’s not just words on a page. Diversity and inclusion are a top priority for the company and are deeply linked to each of their core values. It is an employer guaranteeing equal opportunities which assesses candidates without distinction of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, employment status. veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law.