Launch of Ferris
Ferris tuition fees paid in full
Free Tuition for High Performing Students with Critical Financial Needs
Ferris Launch brings your tuition bill down to zero so you can kick start your studies and speed up your life right now. If you have demonstrated that you are a high performing student who needs extra help paying for your education, the Ferris Launch program will help you move forward by covering the full amount of your tuition and required fees. .
Ferris Launch provides a grant to students who have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher and who have an expected family contribution of zero.
Your next steps
1. Apply to Ferris
Applying to Ferris is your first step. We will automatically consider you for Ferris Launch once you apply to the University and submit your Free Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application.
Apply to Ferris Now
2. Submit your FAFSA
Submit your FAFSA before March 15 for priority processing. Our school code is 002260.
Questions about the launch of Ferris?
All the details
- For Big Rapids Campus Undergraduates
- The student must be attending university for the first time, looking for their first associate or a bachelor’s degree
- The student must file a FAFSA and have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of zero
- The student must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester)
- The student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in high school
- The amount of the Ferris Merit Scholarship varies **
- Not awarded for the summer semester
- Ferris Merit Grant may be adjusted if the student’s financial aid scholarship is changed
- The Ferris Launch initiative is renewable, but the student must reapply for assistance (FAFSA); must be eligible for the Pell Grant each consecutive year; and must meet the conditions for satisfactory academic progress
* Tuition fees are the amount charged for each teaching hour credit, but does not cover books, accommodation, or other expenses.
** Ferris State University will consider all other sources of funding as needed when determining the value of the Ferris Launch initiative, including grants, scholarships, tuition waivers and other sources of free money.
At Ferris, we strive to make sure that you have all the resources you need to move forward, no matter what your situation. If Ferris Launch isn’t for you, explore our Woodbridge N. Ferris Scholarships, which offer up to $ 40,000 to qualified students.
Explore the WNF scholarships